The Tantric Yogi
Offering seminars and one to one sessions on meditation, breathing practices and stress management techniques to improve your physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual wellbeing; practical guidance on how to break behavioural patterns and believe systems that may hold you back; encouragement on your journey towards increased self-awareness and personal growth, leaving you with a deep sense of wellbeing.
- Have you ever thought that learning to utilise your breath could enhance longevity?
- Have you found it difficult to meditate or have you ever wondered if there is a personalised approach to meditation and stress management?
- Have you ever been curious to explore the mysteries of the universe by taking a journey within?
- Have you ever considered that learning to listening to your chakras could be a means to help you find answers to problems in life or questions that you might have?
Vedic Meditation is a simple and easy to follow practice that has its roots in the Vedas, the ancient body of knowledge originating from India. These Vedic texts provide the basis of all Eastern Philosophies including Meditation, Yoga and Ayurvedic Medicine. During the Vedic Meditation course you will learn your personalised mantra or seed sound plus the technique on how to use it. This Vedic Meditation mantra allows the mind to calm down and to experience deeper rest. Research has shown that as your mind rests during the meditation process, the body begins to experience levels of relaxation that are deeper than during sleep. You will come out of the meditation feeling refreshed, relaxed and with a greater sense of clarity, ready to face your work and the world. Vedic Meditation is a completely effortless and natural technique and can be practiced anywhere in a seated position with the eyes closed, ideally for 20 minutes twice daily. The Vedic Meditation practice is suitable for anyone; irrespective of believe systems, cultural or religious backgrounds. Vedic Meditation is easy to follow, does not require deep concentration, change of lifestyle or diet; you don’t even need to switch your favourite coffee with a green drink.
Gay and Bisexual Community
Offering one to one tantric therapy sessions that can include chakra cleansing meditations, breath work, varied type of massages, in addition to specialised retreats for gay and bisexual men. In my work, I recognise the special needs and unique advantages of those who have identified themselves as gay or bisexual, thus helping to improve self-confidence, a healthy body image, the ability to connect through intimacy and sensuality. Tantric therapy assists in breaking false beliefs around homosexuality. Therefore, it can contribute to the release of trauma, shame and feelings of unworthiness, which will help support the development of a well-integrated gay identity alongside an enhanced spiritual awareness.
AS A GAY OR BISEXUAL MAN…
- Would you like to explore how the ecstatic approach of tantra employs the engagement of sensory experiences to provide a truly spiritual awakening leaving you with a radical shift towards a more positive attitude?
- Would you be willing to explore how tantric therapy can help you improve self-confidence, foster a healthy body image and perhaps help you to release trauma, shame and feelings of unworthiness?
- Would you be interested in strengthening relationships by being able to connect on a deeper level?
- Would you be curious enough to explore the true meaning of intimacy and sensuality through the path of tantra?